>

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

GIFT SET

I needed a little gift for someone who was especially kind to me, so made a set of cards.  I used Penny Black's Botanical Notes and my MISTI to stamp six cards with versamark which I then embossed with Ranger liquid platinum. Stamped a veriety of sentiments to add to the cards but only added a sentiment to one card.  The rest of the cards do not have a sentiment and I put double sided tape on the little sentiments so she can add whatever the occasion calls for.  All the sentiments are from Clearly Besotted and the cardstock is from Neenah metallics.


 
Thanks for stopping by and always enjoy reading your kind comments.  Betty

12 comments:

  1. Oh how elegant! I'm sure your friend will be super glad she was extra kind to you when she gets this set! How are you liking your MISTI? I'm super jealous and hoping my boyfriend gets my not-so-subtle hints that I want one for my birthday. Otherwise I'm going to have to break down and get one myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so elegant looking Betty. great set

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought was "so elegant" too! What a great idea to put different sentiments that can be added as needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, they extremely elegant!
    Bravo Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love how you used this stamp, Betty! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done Betty - great idea too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant, Betty! Liquid Platinum is the perfect choice for these Botanicals! What a lovely gift idea, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. rocking out these gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this set Betty. The gold heat embossing is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!