>

Saturday, April 16, 2016

MERRY MONDAY #200

It's a milestone celebration this week on Merry Monday - their 200th challenge!!  To make it special there are four different ideas from which to choose - snowman, sketch, colors and inspirations.  The pink and silver inspiration photo popped out immediately for me!

  
I die cut a piece of watercolor that I had smooshed using distress spun sugar.  Then die cut the MB cabrini ornament from silver glitter paper (backed with Stick-It)Popped the whole piece up with some foam tape on metallic silver cs, added the pink glittered embroidery floss bow and done. 


Thanks for stopping by today and your comments make my day!


14 comments:

  1. I loved that inspiration, too, & I've had my eye on that MB die! Your elegant card is stunning, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the CAS perfection of this Betty! Have a very lovely Sunday! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant, Betty! I love this ornament and it's so pretty with the glitter! Love that sweet bow too! Thanks for joining in our celebration at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Betty - I would have gone with Pink & Silver too!
    Love the delicate bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Betty - just love your take on the inspiration photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH. Love all that glimmery goddness. Beautiful background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely! Really like the colors and simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silver and pink...Swoon! Gorgeous ornament, and your watercolored background is so pretty! Such a beautiful card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Betty, love the silver and great idea to smoosh some pink onto the paper! thank you for joining us in the 200th celebration at MM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pink for Christmas and your card is gorgeous! Love that little ornament too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, Betty! I think, pink and silver make the prettiest color combo! The silver ornament is beautiful on the smooshed background in pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!