>

Saturday, April 2, 2016

PEACE ON EARTH

The Merry Monday theme this week is to use a Christmas carol.  I started with PTI's holiday pp which has music and lines from "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear".  


I cut the paper with a frame die and popped up the frame with foam tape.  Since the paper was quite busy, I chose the snowflakes and a simple peace die to add.  The word "peace" is in both lyrics and also "harps of gold" - hence the gold sentiment and embellishments.  The snowflakes were cut from Neenah metallic champagne paper.

Thanks for visiting today and your comments make me happy.

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Betty! Love the paper and the gold accents! So elegant! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Betty - just love your elegant card! Gold and white are perfect with that music paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Betty. Such an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful with alle the gold

    Ha e a Nice Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Betty! You will be all set for sending out Christmas cards right on time at this rate. What a great challenge. Plus you get to play with all the lovely Christmas supplies all year round (but I am sure that is the intentions - lol).

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it Betty! Very luxurious with the gold my friend! I hope you're having a lovely Sunday! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly lovely...and such an appropriate sentiment right now. Gorgeous layering. A real winner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Betty that is so darn pretty!I just love how all the elements look together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Betty that is so darn pretty!I just love how all the elements look together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous take on the theme, Betty! I love your choice of papers and how you added a touch of gold to this card...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Betty! Love your gorgeous paper and your lovely layered snowflakes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Betty, love the gold touches.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, elegant card, Betty--love it! The white & gold snowflakes are perfect with that beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!