>

Saturday, September 27, 2014

DRAGONFLY

The challenge this week at CAS-ology is "flutter" - I guess dragonflies would qualify.   I had been playing around with some watercoloring awhile back and had this little panel on my desk so that became the background.  I embossed some cardstock and then die cut the dragonfly and wings. 
Cards come together quite quickly with little watercolored backgrounds lying around!!

Supplies:
Die: Cheery Lynn dragonfly w/wings
Ink: Ranger distress - iced spruce, peeled paint, shabby shutters
Paper: Artists' Loft watercolor 140# cold press; SU very vanilla
Stamp: PTI "Turning a new leaf"
Other: Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing  powder

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty

3 comments:

  1. What a great card Betty. Your dragonfly is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background, and I love how you embossed the dragonfly! Another stunning card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the delicate wings of the dragon fly! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!