>

Sunday, September 14, 2014

BATTY

Another Halloween card which I will enter in Virginia's View challenge as I used patterned paper as the background.  Die cut the circle and added a piece of leftover watercolored paper I had made in back for the moon.  After die-cutting the bats I coated them with glossy accents for a little shine.  The rusty star is from other crafting days.

Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (Michael's);  PTI (green base)
Dies: Memory Box - Swooping Bats;  Spellbinders (circle)

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty

5 comments:

  1. So cool! Love the watercolor moon!!! I'm not really into Halloween, but I do like this card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of using pattern paper, Betty! The scene that you created is awesome with the Halloween images! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That patterned paper works perfectly for this Halloween card, Betty! Love the glossy bats and glowing moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I missed this fabulous card, Betty! Your background paper is perfect for your scene, and I really love your shiny bats! Love the rustic star, too...it adds to the spookiness of the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!