>

Saturday, September 27, 2014

SEPTEMBER CCC

Every month Deb Nolan sponsors Card Chain Challenge - sign up, follow a sketch, colors or theme and send your card to the person above you on the list - a fun way to meet new friends all over the world.  This month I sent a card to Joy in Indiana.
Had some Graphic45 paper from several years ago, added a pumpkin and some curled wire and done.  Check out Deb's blog and sign up for the October CCC challenge.

Supplies:
Paper: Graphic45 "Happy Haunting"
Die: Provo

Thanks for visiting and your kind comments.  Betty

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous fall card Betty! The wire is an awesome addition! I'm sure joy was thrilled to receive it. I haven't done the card exchange in forever. I think I might just sign up this month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card, Betty! I love how you added texture with the wire and the quote is fabulous! Loving all these gorgeous autumn colors in the papers, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!