>

Thursday, January 25, 2018

LOVE

The challenge this month at Concord & 9th is to use your first set from them.  Unfortunately, I don't have my first one any longer (Tree Ring) - I gave it to a blog friend when I was destashing.  So I used the next one that I bought and it worked out perfectly for a Valentine (really need to get more done anyway).


I made a peachy pink blend of Kuretake Gamsai and loosely watercolored a background and then die cut the piece with a wonky rectangle.  In this piece I die cut the C & 9th Layers of Love.  From the center leftover piece I cut another heart.  Put this all together on a cream card base.  Added the sentiment, some gold Nuvo drops and a gold thread double bow.


This week the Wednesday challenge at SSS is "layer it up" and using Concord & 9th products, so will enter my card there also.

Thanks for visiting and always love to read your kind comments.

8 comments:

  1. So pretty Betty. Your watercolor has a marble look to it. That die cut (didn't know it was C9) is so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--I keep having to change my list of favorite Betty cards! This is just stunning, Betty, & now I have to add Layers of Love to my wishlist--love the delicate look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and romantic ...love your watercolor background , and What a great die

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your soft background, Betty! Perfect with the viney heart & gold sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely valentine, betty!! the watercolor background is so pretty!! (thank you for the sweet comment!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Betty!! How are you? I hope all is well. I'm so happy to see you here. I love your card and its perfect for Valentine's Day. Thanks you so much for playing along with Where Creativity Meets C9.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty, your watercolor background is gorgeous! Love how you used the die! Great job on this challenge! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Layer It Up” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!