>

Monday, January 29, 2018

THINKING OF YOU

Just getting in under the wire for Ellen Hutson's PInsights challenge for this month.  

 
I used the EH sentiment from the Mondo Hydrangea set and the flowers are from Alternew Fantasy Florals. Paint chips (Glidden Panetone colors) were used for my florals - so really authentic colors.   There's some Spectrum Noir on the flowers - it didn't go on very well cause the paper has a slight sheen to it, but in the right light, it's really quite pretty.
 
Thanks for your visit today...
 

 

7 comments:

  1. What a beauty--love the colors & design, Betty! I have paint chips, but never actually used them. Maybe I should dig them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of the paint chips for your die cut flowers. And what beautiful colours. As well as a beautiful design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty,Betty, I love the watercolor circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...the flowers are so beautiful to the great watercolor background

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. I need to dig out my box of paint chips! LOL! I'm just finishing two birthday cards using the Fantasy Floral Dies and I love using them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love that watercolor backdrop behind the flowers it all comes together so very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty layered flowers on the marbled circle, Betty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!