>

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

THINKING OF YOU

This month the Ellen Hutson Mix It Up challenge is partnering with Concord & 9th.  One of my newer stamp sets is Hello Lovely from C & 9th, so paired that with a sentiment from Ellen's Mondo Hydrangea.

I stamped the flower with Versamark and gold embossed - then fussy cut around the one side.  This was adhered to a piece of pp, the sentiment added and foam mounted on a pale gray base - added gold and silver Nuvo drops and done!

Thanks for dropping by today and love to read your kind comments.

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow--one of my favorite cards, Betty! I've had my eye on that gorgeous floral stamp & now you've shown how fabulous it is without having to be good at coloring--LOVE this card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very classic and elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gold embossed hydrangea, Betty! Just love it on that subtle patterned paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous Betty. Really love the design

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, Betty! I can imagine this lightly colored with water pencils too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant and classy card Betty! This is so beautiful. I need to buy this stamp set! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and elegant Betty. Love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant Betty, love the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely GORGEOUS catd. Love it. TFS & good luck in the challenge. (I don't enter when Gift Vouchers are the prize as if I win (no chance lol) I can't use the voucher as postage to the UK is to dear!) Xxx 💖 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So soft and elegant. Love how you did a partial fussy cut! Great placement at top too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your card is just gorgeous, betty!! love the gold embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gold embossing on this bloom was the perfect choice and your CAS design is stunning! Another beautiful card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!